McKinsey report about internal use of Social Media
According to Shel Holtz CEO’s will listen to McKinsey reports and now there is one about internal use of Social Media.
McKinsey only included answers from companies using one or more web 2.0 technologies.
Here are the % of companies that are seeing measurable benefits from the technologies internally:
- 77% increased speed to access knowledge
- 60% reduced communication costs
- 52% increased speed to access internal experts
- 44% reduced travel costs
- 41% increased employee satisfaction
- 40% reduced operational costs
- 29% reduced time to market
- 28% increased number of successful innovations
- 18% increased revenue