No matter how well designed an intranet is, if it’s not used by employees then it won’t add value. However, intranet adoption remains a challenge for many companies, with low usage levels and functionality often ignored as old practices persist. In this three-hour workshop Sam Marshall will guide you through a range of techniques for improving the use of your intranet.
Sam Marshall will guide you through a range of techniques for improving the use of your intranet. Topics covered include:
- What are the reasons why improving intranet adoption can be difficult?
- What strategies have leading companies used to successfully introduce social tools?
- How can we change ingrained habits like email attachments as a way to collaborate?
- How much should we rely on managers and leaders to drive intranet adoption?
- How can we encourage people to create content and interact, rather than just reading it?
The session will be a combination of practical frameworks, exercises and case studies, drawing lessons from psychology, economics and change management.
Who should attend:
This workshop is suitable for intranet managers and internal communicators at all levels. Whether your intranet is well-established or you’re planning a large-scale re-launch, this session will help you think through how to introduce new features and how to encourage employees to get more out of what they have already.
Prices in Euro
|Before 28 June||Before 30 August||After 30 August|